Before making an eyelash extensions booking, please ensure you know what you want by using the information on this site. Please read through the Faq's & aftercare.
When choosing best lash results ask yourself:
How long can I realistically sit still for? You need to sit VERY still for the entire duration of the appointment..... PS: NO FULL SET TAKES 1 HR & offers the best results hence full sets start at 1.5 hrs...
Do I have dense natural lashes or are they sparse or hormone effected? Volume lashes are best suited to sparse or damaged/hormone effected lashes...
What is my budget? How much am I willing to spend & will this yield best results?
What is my overall outcome/goal? Booking the cheapest option may not offer you the results you desire, or enough time.
Terms & Agreement
- 48 hours notice for reschedule/cancellation or deposit forfeit/fees may apply (yes, even if your child or dog is unwell)
- Fills are for ongoing/previously clients only unless specified (3/4 set/new client fill)
- Deposits are non refundable but conditionally transferable within 60 days. There are no refunds....
- Text for wait list if you can't find availability with your name, availability & what you require: I'll be in contact asap if something comes up!
- Book enough time - if you reschedule for a later date; you'll need more time generally etc
- No fills out side 4 weeks for volume, No fills outside 5 weeks for Classic
- can fill volume over classic lashes
- fills over other salons work have applicable fees: read more about Fills
- Lilly Bell accepts no responsibility in the case of allergic reaction. While they are rare, they can happen. Please consider this in the case of your first set before a big event. You will not under any circumstance receive a refund due to allergy. More info here
- PREGNANCY: I do not take people in 3rd trimester. If you are aware of the risks in prior trimesters 1 & 2 involved in laying flat for long periods or contraindications regarding medication required in case of allergic reaction, you are welcome to proceed at your own risk. If in doubt: speak to your doctor. more info here
By making a booking you agree to these terms.
$110 70 mins
- 3/4 Classic OR New Client Fill
- Great test run if you struggle to sit still
- NOT a full set, book a fill appointment for 1-2 weeks for Full results
$140 100 minutes
- Premium Classic FULL set
- Approx 90 lashes per eye
- Great for those with healthy dense lashes
$160 120 minutes
- Fullness for those with sparser lashes
- Great density of Volume for naturally dense lashes
- Very Popular - offering density with a natural look
$190 starting at 120 minutes
- 3D & classic/ 3-4D blended Hybrid Volume
- Best option for hormone effected or mature (45-50) eyelashes
- Beautifully fluffy and Full set for those with regular growth
Lash Naps; The New Beauty Sleep!!
Hello Sleeping Beauty! It's time to relax...... Catch up on some zeds or find your zen
Bespoke Eyelash Extensions, Styling & Design
Specialising in the Lilly Bell Longevity Lash application technique creating personalised bespoke eyelash extensions for your individual eye shapes & natural lashes... With a soft, lightweight feel.....all the while working to reatin inegrity of natiral lash regrowth....
Applied by Certified Senior Therapist with 8 years experience.
Using Premium Silk lashes by internationally renowned manufacturing brand Beautier. And award winning Flawless Lashes by Loreta. 100% animal free.
Top quality adhesive by Flawless by Loretta = Incredible retention & low fume.
For more info on pricing & durations hit this link!
Please note: Full set fees apply after 5 weeks for classic & 2D lashes, Full set fees apply after 4 weeks for 3/4/5D VOLUME from previous lash session or if less than a third of extensions remaining.
Fills applicable to previous clients only or a minimum $100;2D & Classic OR $110;3/4D Volume for 70 minutes for those on vacation/new clients....
New clients are encouraged to take advantage of the New Client Offer
I operate on client-tech synergy for ongoing bookings/clientbase; it's worth reading ethos so we are on the same page this is a sole trader operation; there is no receptionist & my focus is on giving the best, high quality eyelash extension service at an affordable price which comes at a compromise of customer service/administration & receptionist availability hence the thoroughness of online information & online bookings. Should you be really stuck & have done some research/reading (especially as a new client) feel welcome to contact on 0439749443 & I will endeavour to get back to you when I can however the best foot forward is to make a booking & ask any questions unanswered in the FAQ's, during your appointment time.
School Rd, The Gap
Opening Hours Tuesday - Friday
Saturday: Full sets only- sms to inquire as these are not available via online bookings.
Txt: 0439 749 443
SMS for enquiries/waitlist.
Please read website info fully as I am not always available to answer questions regarding price etc..
Love our work?!
Leave us a review on Facebook or Google Business!