School Rd, The Gap
Opening Hours Tuesday - Friday
Saturday: Full sets only- sms to inquire as these are not available via online bookings.
Txt: 0439 749 443
SMS for enquiries/waitlist.
Please read website info fully as I am not always available to answer questions regarding price etc..
Before making a booking, please ensure you know what you want by using the information on this site. Please read through the Faq's & aftercare.
When choosing best lash results ask yourself:
How long can I realistically sit still for? You need to sit VERY still for the entire duration of the appointment..... PS: NO FULL SET TAKES 1 HR & offers the best results hence full sets start at 1.5 hrs...
Do I have dense natural lashes or are they sparse or hormone effected? Volume lashes are best suited to sparse or damaged/hormone effected lashes...
What is my budget? How much am I willing to spend & will this yield best results?
What is my overall outcome/goal? Booking the cheapest option may not offer you the results you desire, or enough time.
Terms & Agreement
- 48 hours notice for reschedule/cancellation or deposit forfeit/fees may apply (yes, even if your child or dog is unwell)
- Fills are for ongoing/previously clients only unless specified (3/4 set/new client fill)
- Deposits are non refundable but conditionally transferable within 60 days. There are no refunds....
- Text for wait list if you can't find availability with your name, availability & what you require: I'll be in contact asap if something comes up!
- Book enough time - if you reschedule for a later date; you'll need more time generally etc
- No fills out side 4 weeks for volume, No fills outside 5 weeks for Classic
- can fill volume over classic lashes
- fills over other salons work have applicable fees: read more about Fills
- Lilly Bell accepts no responsibility in the case of allergic reaction. While they are rare, they can happen. Please consider this in the case of your first set before a big event. You will not under any circumstance receive a refund due to allergy. More info here
- PREGNANCY: I do not take people in 3rd trimester. If you are aware of the risks in prior trimesters 1 & 2 involved in laying flat for long periods or contraindications regarding medication required in case of allergic reaction, you are welcome to proceed at your own risk. If in doubt: speak to your doctor. more info here
By making a booking you agree to these terms.
Love our work?!
Leave us a review on Facebook or Google Business!